Tour: TESLA 2014
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

August 25, 2014 8:18 amPosted 26 days ago
    jh

Please come to Calgary!! Was at your last show here but it has been way too long.

August 23, 2014 10:30 pmPosted 27 days ago
    Brad Carscadden

I caught the show at the Alameda County Fair in Pleasanton and you guys f—ing still rock ! and I love the new phono graph record

August 20, 2014 7:40 amPosted 1 month ago
    Gerry Poe

When you guys coming out to Oklahoma?!

August 16, 2014 7:09 pmPosted 1 month ago
    john

You guys are by far the greatest group to ever play music that includes any genre. I have been to three of your concerts and you are even better live than on your albums . Speaking of your albums every single album is amazing. I look forward to the next concert I can attend to hear your new music. I hope you guys continue to perform and release new music for years to come . Thanks for all the great music and memories that are tied to you and your music

August 15, 2014 6:18 amPosted 1 month ago
    Cheryl Becker

Can anyone tell me if there has been an opening band on this tour and who it is? Thanks.

August 13, 2014 2:22 pmPosted 1 month ago
    terisa murphy

ilove you guys sooo much and its been a dream just to go to one of ur concerts even better would be able to meet you i just cant afford it …..guess it just wasnt in the cards for me but i”ll always hold you number one in my favorite bands of now and forever

August 13, 2014 2:18 pmPosted 1 month ago
    terisa murphy

i love tesla you ARE my favorite band wish i could go to just one show in my lifetime but i just can’t afford it but ….i love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 12, 2014 5:24 pmPosted 1 month ago
    SMP

I was supposed to be in Hampton, NH tonight but got sick. Tesla was my fave in the ’80s!!!! Of all the bands I’ve seen Tesla has eluded me and they did again tonight. Damn ! Aaaarghh
    MUST tour in 2015 anywhere in New England.
    Must!

Rock on

August 8, 2014 5:07 pmPosted 1 month ago
    James Brown

Anytime you guys be back in Nashville, tn soon?? I have a limited time on this planet and I saw you guys last at the cannery and would love tosee you one last time. I’m 42 but I’m pulling through. It was such a great and intimant show. Thanks guys. Rock on… jim

August 7, 2014 8:37 amPosted 1 month ago
    Twila

Missed you when you were in Albuquerque hope you are coming back soon!!!