01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

July 29, 2014 2:30 pmPosted 2 months ago
    MAC

come to Mexico again (Guadalajara City)

July 28, 2014 8:09 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Alex matos

Jeff the new Tesla album kicks serious ass. I love it. Please come to Tampa Florida. God bless you guys. Rock on brother.

July 28, 2014 3:50 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Darrell

Great show in Deadwood SD!!!
    Tesla is welcome to return anytime.

July 26, 2014 8:48 pmPosted 2 months ago
    greg

i would love it if you would come back to milwaukee wisconsin you guys rock please come back guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 26, 2014 12:03 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Gene Tarantino

Jeff I am happy for all your success, you may not remember me but my dad had the pizza place I. Georgetown you used to come too. I remember sitting at your pad watching your brother play the drums and my friend playind lead guitar practicing. And the times Troubleshooter played in the Georgetown IOOF hall. Awesome to be a part of your past. Come to Reno again bro. Can’t wait to see you again and next time I am gonna score some backstage passes when you do come back. Peace Out Jeff,
    Gene

• July 24, 2014 7:25 amPosted 3 months ago
    Diane

The new album is excellent. Wish you could come to Minnesota again.

July 22, 2014 11:02 amPosted 3 months ago
    Robin

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE squeeze a Maine trip in! You’re coming to NH! PLEASE! :) Maine is awesome I know you know that!

July 20, 2014 7:26 amPosted 3 months ago
    Michelle

Phoenix….Phoenix….Phoenix…. ;)

July 14, 2014 7:44 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Qbert

When are you coming back to El Paso, TX!!!??

June 30, 2014 12:38 pmPosted 3 months ago
    "Boston" Don Crisafulli

On the spur of the moment, I went to Sacramento’s Capitol Mall and saw Tesla (for my first time) on this past Saturday (6/28). To say that they kicked the $#!+ would be a major understatement; I was quite pleasantly surprised. Best moment: watching/listening to them play “Modern Day Cowboy” with the dome of Ronnie Reagan’s former place of business, the CA Capitol Building, lurking behind and above the stage. Amazing historical irony.