Tour: TESLA 2014
09/18/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/19/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

June 26, 2014 5:38 pmPosted 2 months ago
    James Young

I can’t believe you’re not coming through Denver, CO. We LOVE Tesla!!!!

June 21, 2014 10:35 amPosted 2 months ago
    Pamela Digby

Every time I see you guys you get better I mentioned it to Frank he said you Practiced well it’s working keep up the good work because every time I see a show I think you couldn’t possibly get possibly get any better but you are it’s a real treat to take my kids family and friends to see the best band around Tesla they always come away full fledged Tesla freaks like me thanks so much for all your love and dedication to the music the fans your band and u pur families we appreciate everything you do Tesla Rocks thanks Pamela Digby

June 19, 2014 3:42 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Tim

I have been listening to your music since the beginning.
    I would love to see you perform in the Netherlands.
    Any plans fo Europe?

June 17, 2014 2:49 pmPosted 3 months ago
    PJMJR.

need to come to missouri as in ST. Louis plz:-)

June 14, 2014 6:10 amPosted 3 months ago
    Jacob Hair

Please come to North Carolina!!!!! You guys are freaking awesome!!! Thanks for all the awesome music.

June 7, 2014 6:44 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Jeff Kling

Have seen Tesla many times and always outstanding. would love to see again. any plans on a south carolina show.

June 6, 2014 4:00 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Jason

When would you make it back to Great New York State Fair?
    It’s been at least 6 years and I remember it being a big hit!!
    Miss you guys.. Seen you every chance I could starting in 1989!

June 6, 2014 2:19 amPosted 3 months ago
    Marcos Cantera

Hi how are you. I’m in Barcelona Spain and missed Tesla last time they played in 09 because I DID NOT KNOW about it. It just broke my heart. (I saw’em though in 07)
    Please let me know if you plain to come on this tour.
    Thanks

June 5, 2014 7:10 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Sandra

Would Love to see you in Arizona!!

June 5, 2014 5:43 pmPosted 3 months ago
    John Gore

Can’t wait for the new album. Live the new single “so Devine”. I was wonderful if Tesla has any plans on coming through Denver this summer?