Tour: TESLA 2014
09/11/2014 TESLA in Waterloo, IA National Cattle Congress Fair
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 257 Ansborough Avenue Waterloo, Iowa. Venue phone: (319) 234-7515. More info Soon 97.7 KCRR and the National Cattle Congress Fair are proud to present TESLA!!!! Thursday, September 11th as part of the 2014 National Cattle Congress Fair, with special guests The New Black 7. Get your tickets starting Friday, July 25th at the National Cattle Congress office or at www.redtrucktickets.com. DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/12/2014 TESLA in Fort Wayne Piere’s
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Onsale to General Public Start: Fri, 02/21/14 12:00 PM EST DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/18/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/19/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

April 30, 2014 6:03 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Ricky

I have my tickets in hand for Dallas & Houston! See you guys in Texas!!! Thanks for the dates. Long time fan, love me some TESLA!

April 30, 2014 10:20 amPosted 4 months ago
    Mike

Definitely need that Florida show!!!

April 30, 2014 8:30 amPosted 4 months ago
    Mark

NJ CT or NYC ????? would be nice just prior to July 10th Gettysburg PA show since there is nothing currently scheduled for a few nights prior to July 10th

April 30, 2014 5:43 amPosted 4 months ago
    Paul

Come to Holland!! somewhere in holland, don’t mind, or belgium, i’ll travel that far for you! but just do a Club show, not only festivals!

April 29, 2014 12:38 amPosted 4 months ago
    Lynn Lucas

I was wondering when Tesla may tour in or near Minneapolis, Minnesota?? I REALLY want to see them. By the way, thx for this website for information on the worlds GREATEST BAND:):):)

April 30, 2014 5:23 pmPosted 4 months ago
      Russ Nelson

Tesla has a service station / store out in Eden Prairie: 6801 Washington Avenue South.

April 23, 2014 10:11 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Cat Horan

Do you guys ever come to FL? I think most of us now a days have a bucket list? To see Tesla perform is on mine. You have been for a long time. Unfortunately the last couple of times you were within a city range I could go to I was Ill.
    I’ve listened to you forever and so wish I could have been to every show. I was definitely there in spirit.
    Please let me and your fans know when you’ll be coming back to FL?
    Thanks for your time and your music!
    I hope to hear from and see you all soon
    TESLA ROCKS!
    Fan for Life! Cat

April 22, 2014 12:57 pmPosted 4 months ago
    stuart

what about glasgow uk

April 21, 2014 8:55 amPosted 4 months ago
    sharon

Hey, what about all of us down here in Atlanta GA? When are you coming here?

April 20, 2014 8:24 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Tim Miller

Yes Stacy. FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s what I’m screamin’ about!

April 19, 2014 7:35 amPosted 4 months ago
    Stacy Tollefson

Please come to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!