Tour: TESLA 2014
09/11/2014 TESLA in Waterloo, IA National Cattle Congress Fair
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 257 Ansborough Avenue Waterloo, Iowa. Venue phone: (319) 234-7515. More info Soon 97.7 KCRR and the National Cattle Congress Fair are proud to present TESLA!!!! Thursday, September 11th as part of the 2014 National Cattle Congress Fair, with special guests The New Black 7. Get your tickets starting Friday, July 25th at the National Cattle Congress office or at www.redtrucktickets.com. DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/12/2014 TESLA in Fort Wayne Piere’s
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Onsale to General Public Start: Fri, 02/21/14 12:00 PM EST DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/18/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/19/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

February 11, 2014 2:21 pmPosted 6 months ago
    Tony

Come to Illinois !! anywhere in Illinois !! Anywhere in the Midwest and Im there !!

February 11, 2014 10:57 amPosted 6 months ago
    Ricky

Please fill an open date with Dallas Tx, been a huge fan since 88! I rock with you guys everyday. Later!

February 11, 2014 2:10 amPosted 6 months ago
    Nina

Hey my man and I are in Idaho and would love to to see you all.. Yes we are are old but love your music and would love the chance to see you all sing.. We grew up listening to you and the music is in our our hearts

February 10, 2014 1:11 pmPosted 6 months ago
    Peter

When you Guy,s coming back to Amsterdam The Netherlands.

February 9, 2014 9:03 amPosted 6 months ago
    Jim

When are you guys coming to Ct???

February 7, 2014 12:35 amPosted 6 months ago
    Gudurix

European tour 2014????? pleaaaaaaaaaase!!! Wherever, Gernany, Spain, UK… We would go to see you EVEN IN FRANCE!!!

February 7, 2014 4:45 amPosted 6 months ago
      dangelo

@sweden rock festival

February 6, 2014 6:55 pmPosted 6 months ago
    Elizabeth

Please come back to El Paso! My dad is a huge fan and he’s had me hooked on you since I was little. I finally got the chance to see you a couple years ago and you were amazing!

February 6, 2014 6:08 pmPosted 6 months ago
    wilbur

I am 14 and the first time i hearn you guys I died in love with y’alls music. I live in Tampa,FL and i would love to see my second favorite band! My first fav. is Def Leppard and im suprised you guys haven’t toured together yet.

February 6, 2014 11:36 pmPosted 6 months ago
      TC

We Have

February 5, 2014 10:02 pmPosted 6 months ago
    Mike

You have to come to buffalo. its my dream to see you!

February 5, 2014 9:38 amPosted 6 months ago
    Carlos

Brazil, MTF!!!!!
    There is a legion of crazy fans awaiting to be electrocuted!!!