Tour: TESLA 2014
09/19/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

February 4, 2014 10:29 amPosted 7 months ago
    Andy J.

Please come to DENMARK!

February 4, 2014 5:06 amPosted 7 months ago
    Mark

Any dates in NY/NJ in the works around Bethlehem PA apr 25th?

February 5, 2014 6:07 amPosted 7 months ago
      Dave

Yeah .. What he said!
      Its been forever since I’ve seen Tesla .. would love a chance to see you guys one more time ..

Stone Pony anybody? Starland Ballroom?

February 4, 2014 4:46 amPosted 7 months ago
    Michal M

Guys, You rock on! I’m waiting for a performance in CENTRAL EUROPE!!! Especially in POLAND!!!

February 3, 2014 7:52 pmPosted 7 months ago
    Chad

Please come back and see us soon in Ft. Wayne, IN… Piere’s!

January 31, 2014 11:11 pmPosted 7 months ago
    Sandra

To the guys who have rocked my world since 1986, just want to let you know how much I appreciate the years of kick-ass music. I have met so many amazing friends at your shows in the SF Bay Area, we are all die hard fans! And usually up front, rail! I have recently relocated to SW Florida. I will miss seeing you as often as I used to. Hoping your tour will one day reach us here in SW Fla. Thanks again for many years of incredibly inspirational rockin’ music!
    ~Sandra~ (loves “Little Suzie”) ❤️

January 31, 2014 9:51 amPosted 7 months ago
    Kimberly D. Shaffar

Been a fan since I was in High School, which is a LONG TIME ago. Finally my dream….I got to meet you all backstage at “The Brat Stop” in Bristol Wisconsin. I was on cloud nine for months. I now have a 16yr old daughter that is self taught on the guitar, piano, and flute. She finally had the privilege of seeing you in concert in 2011 at Herrin Fest in southern Illinois, and LOVED you. You and your songs have been an inspiration to me for almost 30yrs, now I have proudly introduced your talent to my very talented daugher. Thank you for all the wonderful memories, and kick ass tunes. Keep rockin’ guys……YOUR THE BEST!!!!

• January 31, 2014 7:22 amPosted 7 months ago
    Nacho Belgrande

That’s the one band I haven’t seen live yet and I won’t die before I get to do it. Hard to in Brazil. I wish you guys would play Sonisphere in England this year.

• January 30, 2014 7:47 pmPosted 7 months ago
    TR Dawson

Need you to perform at the Castle Theater in Bloomington,IL. Very up close and personal venue….Rock out!!

January 30, 2014 5:11 pmPosted 7 months ago
    Robert Holt

Please come to newhampshire rhode island or mass again please
    You will make my year

January 29, 2014 5:34 pmPosted 7 months ago
    Steve

Guys, please come to Oklahoma, Hard Rock Tulsa would be cool, but to be honest I don’t care where, I’ll drive.