01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

September 3, 2013 4:39 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Will Fredericks

I see that you guys are coming to Southern California… only Anaheim this time???? PLEASE… Come to San Diego also… you can fit us in before your Arizona shows…. PLEASE \m/

September 3, 2013 4:52 amPosted 1 year ago
    Jana Cox

PLEASE come back to Dallas! Thank you Dave Rude for the picture and autograph; you are a sweetheart! But next time Jeff; I want yours! I have been in love with you since 1987.
    HURRY BACK GUYS!

September 2, 2013 1:04 pmPosted 1 year ago
    daniece david

Telsa you are wanted and needed in San Antonio. Please come and perform. sa rocks the house.

September 1, 2013 7:33 pmPosted 1 year ago
    earl lewis

Damn why the hell does these great 80′s bands fuckin come to knoxville,tn?? Last show i saw was firehouse and that was way back in the 90′s,what the fuck people whats wrong with the south,we love the hairbands too!!!

August 30, 2013 4:15 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Richard Harrington

Hoping Tesla makes another New England appearance in the next year. I always brushed off Tesla as just another hair band until I saw the incredible energy and musicianship these guys display live. Awesome tunes boys.

September 1, 2013 7:26 pmPosted 1 year ago
      earl lewis

When the hell is tesla gonna come and rock the house in knoxville,tn??

August 29, 2013 1:08 pmPosted 1 year ago
    diane campos

Words couldn’t begin describe how I feel about your music. I simply Loovvvvve it.

August 27, 2013 6:39 pmPosted 1 year ago
    joe corey

…A guy comes home with long-stem roses for his bitchy wife. She says, “oh great…I bet I’ll have to spread my legs now.” He says, “Why..? Don’t you have a vase… Will you fuckers come back to boston already..? Fuck the west coast. Fuck em’…!

August 27, 2013 8:10 pmPosted 1 year ago
      TC

Well We do live on the West Coast so thank You

August 25, 2013 5:29 pmPosted 1 year ago
    michelle stow

hey tesla your needed in the northern part of Michigan maybe soaring eagle again or some where close to me I am in Harrison mi & love u so much cds work but need u in person PLEASE!!!!!!! jamming 2 bust a nut now

LOVE U !!!!

MICHELLE

August 24, 2013 9:42 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Kevin Melnechenko

Troy,
    Just wanted to thank you for all the inspiration you have provided to myself and drummers everywhere. I have always been a fan of your playing, since Mechanical Resonance. I feel you are one of the most under-rated and over-looked drummers in the industry. The fact that you are still recording amazing tracks and compositions is a testament to your talent. Only true musicians have longevity in this industry. Thanks again for your contribution to the drumming community.
    Keep the rhythm brother.
    Kevin

August 21, 2013 8:52 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lorri

When are you coming back to Corpus Christi, Texas??? We miss you!