August 20, 2013 11:02 amPosted 1 year ago
    brian c australia/ usa

Thanks 4 being u guys.Tesla makes life great.

August 17, 2013 2:47 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Mickey Sudduth

Please come back to Memphis tn soon!! I love your music and love seing you live!!! Y’all. Are the best band in the world and I’d love to take my daughters to see u live!! Been a fan since 86 and have loved all your records cause you sing alot of positive lyrics the world needs to hear!!

August 16, 2013 11:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Andrea.

¿Por qué no visitan Colombia? !Por favor!

August 16, 2013 9:36 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jason

I’m 39yrs old and have enjoied y’all’s music since the 80′s and have played it for my kid’s. I wish you guys would make your way to eastern North Carolina so I could rock out with you all live!! Thanks for sharing your talents and love of music with the rest of this world. Keep on “giving what ya got” and hating all those “signs” just play some “love songs”

August 16, 2013 9:18 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Chris Erickson

You guys should come to Charlotte, NC. Im 15 and I love your music, so you would be showing a new generation some great music. Also my Dad said in the 80s at a show in New York his friend traded his bootleg shirt for the shirt Troy was currently wearing. He told me Troy was just looking for a “a damn shirt with his bands name on the front”.

August 15, 2013 10:49 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jennifer

You guys are the bomb…still rocking to your music since the 80′s …wish u guys would come South to Alabama..I would pay good money!

August 15, 2013 10:52 amPosted 1 year ago
    Avery Ross

You should come play at best buy in Austin Texas!!! And you should come play at stubs or the frank Erwin center in Austin Tx!!!!! :D

August 14, 2013 7:54 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jenni

Wisconsin PLEASE!!!!

August 14, 2013 6:43 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Michelle

My husband and I love your music. Had a blast at Toads Place. Made great memories!!! Would love for you to come back!!

August 13, 2013 12:51 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Tammy

Couldn’t you please come to North Carolina? Your southern fans would love to show you some southern hospitality of rock n roll! Iron Maiden is finally coming to Raleigh, having you guys come would be the cherry on top! Pretty please!!!!