01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

August 7, 2013 2:55 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Devon

You make a trip to MA or NH my dad is a major fan and has Benny for almost 40 years and his birthday is coming up and I would like to take him to a show. I am inly 16 and Tesla is one of my all time favorites

July 30, 2013 10:18 amPosted 1 year ago
    Jim nystrom

Hearing tesla is coming to the hinckley casino sept 14th. Is this true? Can’t find it listed anywhere

July 26, 2013 7:25 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Barbara Parsons

How about the East Coast. We want see you!! PA.

July 20, 2013 4:51 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jon Hartley

Saw you in Johnson City, Tennessee about 11 yrs ago. Best live show I can remember. Looking forward to ya’ll playing around North Carolina again. Hope you guys play on the weekend so the hard working man can make the show.

Do you have any dates planned in 2014?

July 20, 2013 5:17 amPosted 1 year ago
    chris ledford

I was so excited when they came to Atlanta it was bday celebration for me I sung the songs so loud I think I made Jeff mad he probably couldnt hear his monitors sorry man no wonder the south was left off the dates coz of an idiot like me sorry man i was living the dream

July 13, 2013 1:03 pmPosted 1 year ago
    mike

Plz come back to Norfolk Virginia… been way to long !!!

July 5, 2013 8:43 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Heather

Pleazzzzze come to Canada???

July 3, 2013 10:41 amPosted 1 year ago
    Simone Pervulesko

Any europe shows planned???? ;-);-);-)

July 8, 2013 2:25 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Voulxe

I double this! :)

June 30, 2013 6:49 pmPosted 1 year ago
    angie

No southern states shows? except miami florida damn alot of fans are disappointed :-(

June 25, 2013 5:51 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Elena Johnson

Hey guys! My name is Elena and I am a DJ at Stephen King’s Rock Station, WKIT in Bangor, Maine and I am a huge Tesla fan. I am very excited that you guys are playing in Portland, Maine yet despite my grandest efforts to purchase tickets for this show, only my friend Scott is going to get to go. When we tried to order tickets, it only allowed him to buy one. We tried again to find it was sold out. Now you have a saddened set of friends. Is there any other way to purchase 2 tickets to the show? My friends and I would be totally indebted to whomever can help us out. Let me know if there is anything that can happen. If not, no worries; I’ll be disappointed, but still a fan. Thank you!