May 12, 2013 4:17 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Robb

AWESOME show last night in Lincoln City, Oregon guys !!!!!! Thank you soooo much. You guys still rock like hell !!!!!! Thanks for the autographed set list Dave. It will go in my collection and hopefully help get me that A++ in my History of Rock and Roll Class !!!!!!

May 9, 2013 10:28 pmPosted 1 year ago
    david

Tesla u guys coming to florida or what didnt see it on schedule but me and my brother have seen u guys every time u come to orlando. Its a riy
    tual and a right of passage for us!!! Last concert we saw u at was unplugged at house of blues inorlando. You guys rocked as usual but please plug those guitars in!!! Ive seen u guys in lakeland, daytona , jj whispers long tim e ago but people love u everywhere but please come to Orlando . IM 46 now and i have seen u guys here wherever it was even in kissimmee at the rodeo place . tryin to make this short but i listen to ur music on a daily basis lryics are just down to earth love hang tough and really all of them. when i saw u at house of blues in orlando i just got out of the hospital cause broke both of my heels went anyway took the wheelchair and bro pushed we never miss a concert. long story short come to orlando ive been to at least 15 concerts since i was 18 and we neer leave disappointed.. MY dad died 2 yrs ago in July and even when i was 18 and jammin out to u guys he heard u sing signs and he actually liked it better than the original. and he listened to nothin but his era music of 60s ok well hope to see u guys in O town and by the way Jeff Keith u are awesome live and the entire band i only saw one other concert and was journey lead singer Perry that was close to you that says alot totally different styles but live both of u are on the money. thanks for ur time and i know an assistant will read this but get out to Orlando soon please Thank You!!!!!

May 7, 2013 12:02 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Tammy Tande

Just saw Tesla on Saturday May 4-2013 in Reno NV. This is one of the best live performances I have ever saw. They are amazing in concert. Very talented! Please do a show again in Reno real soon.

May 6, 2013 6:20 amPosted 1 year ago
    Kimberly

Please come back to Oklahoma City!!! Love & miss you guys!

April 30, 2013 4:50 pmPosted 1 year ago
    lisa galvez

I just discovered all the band but Tommy know the lord. I will pray for Tommy, but praise god! I have loved you guys since I was a kid, What a double blessing. Get back to Jersey! Maybe you can do something for the shore, the sandy victims. Again praise god! Love you guys

April 30, 2013 7:48 amPosted 1 year ago
    tanya m smith

I have always loved Tesla….what would be the chance of you coming back 2 Colorado this year ? last time u came i couldn’t make it :( fri sat or sun would b best pllleeeaaassseee

April 29, 2013 1:10 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lester

Is there a chance that Tesla will return in northen California for some concerts in central valley area after 08/10/2013 -Wendover, NV? like in July/August/september2013?

April 27, 2013 10:07 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Donnie

Please come back the southeast… We love you in Upstate SC !!!!!

April 27, 2013 9:45 amPosted 1 year ago
    brandy bradshaw

Hi i do sound at a rock bar in kansas city .mo would love for u guys to come out and have show there.e mail me or find me on facebook.thank you.

April 27, 2013 8:18 amPosted 1 year ago
    Todd

Scored some TESLA tickets in Michigan for July 22 with Motley Crue and August 2 with Ted Nugent! July with my wife for our wedding anniversary and August taking my 16 year old son. TESLA ROCKS!!! Now we need to figure out how to make TESLA the headline show!!!

May 9, 2013 10:29 pmPosted 1 year ago
      david

u lucky dude!!!! was gonna call u somethin else but dont know u

May 9, 2013 10:30 pmPosted 1 year ago
        david

oh and ur right tesla should headline but what do people know except us