February 18, 2013 8:53 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Andrew Johnson

Make a pit stop to Charlotte NC sometime. Showed rocked last year.

February 17, 2013 1:37 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Sistersue2

Please, please come back to Peoria IL, it’s been too long guys……

February 16, 2013 8:49 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Kathleen Thaxton

UTAH MISSES YOU!!!!!!! PLEASE COME SEE US!!!!!!!!!!

February 16, 2013 8:19 amPosted 1 year ago
    Tim Miller

Guys! Come on now. You’re gonna be in Florida for the cruise,which I can’t afford.Please play a show or 2 on land! HOB Orlando please! Saw you there for Twisted Wires last year and it was great! Acoustic is great but it’s kinda like eating from the lite menu. We’re ready for a full meal so come and kick our asses please.TESLA RULES!-Peaceout girlscout

February 13, 2013 3:38 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Stella Marvin

I missed you at Rocklahoma,and this sucks aaaassss that you wont be there this year either,so im not going.im the bigest fan in the world.PLEASE come back anywhere near JOPLIN twistertown!ROCK ON and GOD BLESS.Dont leave us hangn without new cd s! LOVE LIFE LAUGHTER til the HEREAFTER. -S-

February 11, 2013 1:54 pmPosted 1 year ago
    louie

please TESLA come to texas man Im a super big fan , and would love to see you guys

February 10, 2013 12:49 amPosted 1 year ago
    GLENN MILLS

MY WHOLE WORLDS UPSIDE DOWN. I FEEL LIKE MY SOUL IS WANDERING AIMLESSLY. LISTENING TO JUST CD’S IS GETTING BLAND. I KNOW WHAT’S WRONG ,I HAVEN’T SEEN A TESLA SHOW FOR SOMETIME. I NEED MY TESLA FIX. HOPE YOU GUY’S HAVE BOISE,IDAHO ON YOUR NEAR FUTURE TOUR. GLENN MILLS FROM BOISE IDAHO SAYING HELLO TO FRANK HANNON AND THE GANG.

February 9, 2013 2:33 pmPosted 1 year ago
    melissa

We need our own 80′s cruise on the WEST COAST featuring Tesla and other 80′s bands. Who agrees?!

February 9, 2013 7:15 amPosted 1 year ago
    Lance

Please come back to Vancouver, Canada

February 9, 2013 6:46 amPosted 1 year ago
    Jimmy

I agree with Charles, please come to Knoxville, TN. I love you guys and have been a huge fan since I was a child. I played What You Give for my dance at my wedding.