01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

January 5, 2013 3:38 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Cousin Vinny

Really hope to see Tesla play back up in the North East for multiple dates in 2013-MA, CT, RI.

January 5, 2013 10:16 amPosted 1 year ago
    Codi Roberts

Come back to ROCKLAHOMA!!!!

January 3, 2013 8:09 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Ginger

Tesla needs to come to Louisville, Ky to the Yum Center, i believe the show will be a sell out, we have a lot of Tesla fan here..

December 31, 2012 6:03 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Ozzy Izquierdo

Will there be any shows at a venue in South Florida in 2013? I missed the Coconut Creek Casino show in 2012. I’ve always been a big fan.

• December 30, 2012 4:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    pamela

Tesla rocks!! Lead singer so sexy & rockin best vocals of century.
    The heart of the band raises the vibration of the planet.

December 30, 2012 1:43 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Maira

Hey my name is maira (my-rah) and the song ‘what you give’ is my parents song (: it’s very cute how when they listen to it they remember how important they are to on another. I really want to but them tickets to a show. I would rally appreciate it if someone could contact me bcuz I haven’t been the best to my parents and I really want to make it up to them by buying them tickets to a show. I live in monroe MI if the convert was here around either march or August (there birthday months) then that would be really amazing. I’m already saving up my money for them.(:

December 29, 2012 8:19 amPosted 1 year ago
    Hunter Harrison

“LOVE WILL FIND A WAY” Man, I am sitting here 4 days after the loneliest Christmas on record in my 42 years of bouncing around this chunk of granite called Earth planet, but that is “THE WAY IT IS”. I just keep on keepin’ on like the bird that flew. Tangled up in Blue. I am FUCKIN’ ROCKIN’ OUT this A.M. to The Millennium Collection from Tesla(Wal-Mart SHIT), but it was only $5!!! I am very impecunious!!! This compilation is a great cd, but where is Little Suzi??? This music takes me back to 1987 to Subiaco Academy in Subiaco, Arkansas in a flash. We rocked Mechanical Resonance so fuckin’ loud in Heard Hall that me and Virden had got gigs(not paid performances). We had to scrub the showers with toothbrushes, but we did not give a flying fuck about that. We just wanted to fuckin’ rock out with out cock out…and we fuckin’ did it. So, I want to thank the boys in Tesla for providing us with the soundtrack to the Spring of 1987 and our lives at Subiaco Academy!!! Hunter Harrison a.k.a. Captain Insano

December 28, 2012 1:06 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Kathey Thompson

Love your music since i was a teenager have my g/kids jamming to u guys. wondering when u guys are coming back to Baltimore.. Really would love to c u guys back @ Rams Head or maybe u guys can check into Pier 6. Its a wonderful outside venue.. Hope u guys have a safe and blessed new yrs..

Kathey Thompson

December 28, 2012 9:09 amPosted 1 year ago
    mike

I listened to you guys when i was a kid with my older sister drinking my first beer..now your cd stays in my radio..my teenage kids and ten year old knows every word to your songs thank you..dave .you are awesome..you guys rock..first show was stars and stripes in mi.cant wait till you come back..

December 27, 2012 4:54 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Danny

I have been listening to Tesla since I was 18 and have all of your albums. I’m now 47 and have been fortunate to see you live many times here in California. Including Santa Cruz, Mountain View, and twice at Thunder Valley Casino. I’ll see you guys at your next show in Cali and I hope it’s soon.