01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

December 27, 2012 6:29 amPosted 1 year ago
    rob

I would love to see you guys either in Rhode Island or New hampshire again you guys have been my inspiration to succeed! Every time I listen to your music my day just goes off the charts an my three kids from the ages of 13 to 9 know evry word to your songs you will carry on in my family for years an years

December 26, 2012 6:37 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Jeremy

hey guys been a lifetime fan since the first time I heard Modern Day Cowboy and never stopped following you every time you played anywhere in the midwest the last 7 or 8 years. Any ways I’m getting married in September and would love to have you guys play… If that is something that could be a possibility please have your people get a hold of me. This is a serious inquiry we are in MN where you seem to come alot so maybe you could get a date in town too!

December 26, 2012 12:33 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Denise Briseno

Thanks for always coming to El Paso Tx……kickn ass !!! Love Song hear it everyday for me that had my heart broken …..Merry X Mas and Metal New Year

December 21, 2012 12:09 pmPosted 1 year ago
    cory rasmussen

How shall I say this, my wife passed away this year August to be be accurate, but I want to tell you guys that I have been listening to “love song”. The lyrics are exceptinal. I miss her dearly. The words have told me so much. It’s not that I’ll find someone else, but the love that she “alll around” left will be the open door. Thanks is all I can say. Waiting for you to come to Wendover again. Can’t wait

December 20, 2012 7:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Rob

Hope you guys come back around to Denver again! Ive seen ya 5 times, missed you guys last time even though I had tickets! I really want to make it 6 times that I have seen ya! Then I can go for 7!

December 19, 2012 7:35 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Kylor

Huge fan! Please come to louisiana!!!

• December 18, 2012 4:46 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Donald Sawa

You guys always put on a high power show we see you at The House Of Blues in Chicago each time you come just wondering if you can pick a bigger venue I think they overcrowd the House

December 18, 2012 8:42 amPosted 1 year ago
    PJ Modern Day Cowboy

We are huge fans in Jersey. Any plans to visit the NJ \ NYC area next year. Keep rockin’

December 17, 2012 5:44 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Ann marie ford

Your music has always made a bad day turn good thanks for the tunes I honestly love you guys and can’t wait to see you again

December 16, 2012 2:41 pmPosted 1 year ago