01/23/2015 TESLA in Scottsdale, AZ Talking Stick Resort
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 9800 E. Indian Bend Rd. Venue phone: 480-850-7777. MUST BE 21 & OLDER TO ATTEND DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/24/2015 TESLA in Mescalero, NM Inn of the Mountain Gods
Time: 7:00pm. Admission: Start at $25. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: 1-800-545-9011. Address: 287 Carrizo Canyon Rd. Venue phone: (800) 545-9011. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. DETAILS Buy Tickets
01/31/2015 TESLA in Durant, OK Choctaw Casino Resort
Time: 8:00pm. Admission: US $25.00 – US $45.00. Age restrictions: All Ages. Box office: ticketmaster! – 800.745.3000. Address: 3702 Choctaw Road. ON SALE NOW Please Note: 3YRS AND OLDER WILL REQUIRED A TICKET DETAILS Buy Tickets
Time: 1:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 1015 N. America Way. DETAILS Buy Tickets

December 5, 2012 2:39 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Andy Jonson

Try Aarhus (Denmark) next time :-)

December 4, 2012 9:35 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Gloria

One of the best bands that rock this world! Gotta LOVE Tesla! But I agree, not enough tour dates.. I know you all are branching out and living your lives.. but the fans want you and need you!! :) I saw you twice recently, but I’m greedy! Love you guys! Keep rockin Jeff, Frank, Tony, Brian, and Dave!!

December 3, 2012 5:33 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Martin Edwards aka gaterguts

Really disappointed at lack of UK dates over last few years. Especially disappointed at only 1 UK date this year which will prove to be impossible to get to. Sorry to sound so negative but hoped against hope for band to reform in those dark years and have really been thanked with little by way of live shows for keeping the faith. Like I said, disappointed.

December 4, 2012 12:29 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Neil Salinas

Quite agree, so disappointed that the only show is a headlining show that costs 60.00GBP. Dont rate any of the other bands. Come on Tesla add more dates!!!

November 29, 2012 5:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Rafael Sousa

Come to Brasil!!!!

November 28, 2012 10:22 amPosted 1 year ago
    Tesla McCawley

Hey guys, yes, my real name is Tesla. I am 18 years old and I absolutely love ya’lls music and consider it an honor and a blessing to have had a father name me after such a talented band!!

November 26, 2012 5:23 amPosted 1 year ago
    pepe

please please and very very please…come play for Spain because otherwise my wife will pick you, and bring ear to Barcelona jejeje

November 24, 2012 7:31 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Sarah murray

My friends and I had t shirts done for tesla. We had almost all the music. We were considered tesla groupies of the Sunshine Coast. Minus the fact we never made it to a concert. There were 5 of us.

November 21, 2012 8:48 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Shelley lewis

I jus gotta say i luv ur music since the begining, being on dialisis i listen to ur music gets me through it all gud n bad, luv u guys u RAWK!!

November 21, 2012 6:36 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Robert from placerville

Hi troy my name is robert a few years back i met ya at the placerville brewing com…what a pleasure to have spent time musically,it was the first comeback album that the band was recording….never have forgottin sobriety or you inviting me to the studio in pollock pines…the grooves you showed me i have accomplished on the drums…one of my inspirational drummers is tony thompson from chic(rest his soul) you had the opportunity to make his aquantenence…very inspirational…i have gottin so much better..back shuffles double shuffles rim and snare skin hits for dynamics etc…somewhat im in hi demand….never have forgottin your words of wisdom…ps… do you still have the faded red nissan pulsar convertable….to keep you in a low profile ??? I think youll remember me….530-333-7623

November 20, 2012 3:26 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Andy Jonson

Please come to play in Denmark!

November 22, 2012 2:21 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Christian Verholt

Tesla did play in Vega Copenhagen Denmark a few years back. It was awesome and yes please come back!!!