Tour: TESLA 2014
08/29/2014 TESLA in WestValley City, UT USANA Amphitheater
Time: 6:30pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 5150 South 6055 West. Venue phone: (801) 417-5343. Bear Fest Lynyrd Skynyrd Gates Open at 6:30pm Showtime at 7:30pm Rain or Shine Opening Band: Tesla DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/11/2014 TESLA in Waterloo, IA National Cattle Congress Fair
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: All Ages. Address: 257 Ansborough Avenue Waterloo, Iowa. Venue phone: (319) 234-7515. More info Soon 97.7 KCRR and the National Cattle Congress Fair are proud to present TESLA!!!! Thursday, September 11th as part of the 2014 National Cattle Congress Fair, with special guests The New Black 7. Get your tickets starting Friday, July 25th at the National Cattle Congress office or at www.redtrucktickets.com. DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/12/2014 TESLA in Fort Wayne Piere’s
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Onsale to General Public Start: Fri, 02/21/14 12:00 PM EST DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/18/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/19/2014 TESLA in El Cajon, CA Sycuan Casino
Time: 7:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5469 Casino Way. Must be 21 or older to attend concerts DETAILS Buy Tickets
09/20/2014 TESLA in Las Vegas, NV Eastside Cannery Casino
Time: 8:00pm. Age restrictions: No Minors. Address: 5255 Boulder Highway. Venue phone: (702) 856-5300 or (866) 999-4899. DETAILS Buy Tickets

July 4, 2012 10:51 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Vickie Johnson

Most underrated band n history never n 25 years been disappointed or left unsatisfied but always wanting more more

July 4, 2012 10:54 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Vickie Johnson

And thanks all of u I got all 3 picks
      N red wing

June 28, 2012 2:51 pmPosted 2 years ago
    l herrera

frank thanks for the pick i was in front with the gibson shirt .i think its really cool when a great guitar player and band for that matter stay connected with their fans in san antonio !thanks for a great night !

June 26, 2012 6:45 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Dan

I haven’t been able to connect to the Forum in about a week from different computers even. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know what can be done? TC???

June 28, 2012 3:29 pmPosted 2 years ago
      TC

Sorry it’s Crashed, Duane is rebuilding

June 26, 2012 4:08 amPosted 2 years ago
    Alex

Hey Guys!
    Will you tour also Germany/Europe??
    Rock’n’Roll
    Alex

June 25, 2012 9:28 amPosted 2 years ago
    Andrew

No VIP Packages this time around?

June 25, 2012 3:53 pmPosted 2 years ago
      TC

No Sorry, not available

June 24, 2012 10:26 amPosted 2 years ago
    Rudy Moraga

You guys kicked ass friday at staples, better than soft ass scorpions. Im pissed, I payed $450.00 for tickets $250.00 to stay at the Ritz and lots of dollars on smoke and drink. The scorps played way to many new songs when they couldve played a better choice of older songs. If I wanted to hear lollie pop dance music I wouldve went to the def leapord, poison show. Maybe I expected the regular high energy show Ive seen the scorps do 5 times before, now I now why they are going to RETIRE. Final Sting, my ass. It was more like kiss my ass, we are the scorps,we are too old to rock like we used to so we will bring Tesla so you wont feel totaly ripped off. Tesla shouldve headlined the show. I will be at the next Tesla show in L.A. So hurry back !!!! Frank kicks Jabs ass. Tesla stole the show. Bye to my once favorite band, scorpions. Hello TESLA.

June 25, 2012 5:05 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Gina

Rudy,
      My husband and I were at the same show at Staples, and, I have to tell you–reading your post was almost IDENTICAL to what my husband said about the show (and I agree). Both of us were excited to see the Scorpions since we both have seen them a few times each. I’ve always loved Tesla, while my husband was more excited to see the Scorpions, but didn’t mind seeing Tesla. His words during and after the Scorpions show: “THANK GOD FOR TESLA…THEY KICKED ASS!” Bottom line is, couldn’t agree more with what you posted.

June 23, 2012 10:43 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Shawn Shaw

Saw u guys back in the day with Def Leppard in Vancouver B.C. – the next day after the concert I bought both albums u had out – Loved u guys ever since – live in Halifax N.S. now – would love to see u guys come here

June 23, 2012 9:59 amPosted 2 years ago
    Richard Lale

I am going to see you guys in Chicago on the 29th of June, love your music was hoping you play What You Give, that is one of my favorite rock songs. Thanks

June 21, 2012 9:19 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Suzann Campos

Hi. I live up in Seattle. (originally from SA, TX). Was wondering if you guys were gonna come up this way anytime soon. We missed you when you played in Oregon a couple of years ago. Please let me know when we can look forward to being blessed by your presence :) Suzie

June 18, 2012 1:23 pmPosted 2 years ago
    jeff quillin

I live in Illinois and need to know when tesla is comeing to the quad cities area, Moline area I need to rock out to my fav, band! and tesla should hook up with alice cooper to do a toure together my 2 ultimate bands together, would be the show of the year!