• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

July 13, 2014 6:34 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Ken

Thanks guys for the awesome day in Gettysburg July 10! I had the privilege to be your runner for the day, and took Jeff out on the battlefield for a quick visit. Topped it off with a ass-kicking show from you! Thanks again from my son Kenny and I!!

July 13, 2014 10:16 amPosted 3 months ago
    Don

I know us long time Tesla fans can be over opinionated, and I’m one too. Not connecting with Simplicity at all. Just going to cut through the chase, Tommy’s creative fill-ins and riffs/transitions are whats missing, same as ForeverMore. I know, I know, it is what it is. We all realize Tommy is too much of a freak to be on the road or anywhere at times, but couldn’t a few crossover old school Tesla recording sessions work? Dave is a great player coming into his own creatively, but Tommy is the riff master behind Tesla’s sound. Tesla with 3 guitars, … beautiful. Just want a few more Tesla classics from the universal music gods, is that too much to ask. I know it is, just being insanely hopeful.

July 12, 2014 5:13 amPosted 3 months ago
    Mark

Am I the only one that thinks Bust a Nut was a fantastic album? These guys put out great stuff, and are still one of the best live performers…

July 10, 2014 6:22 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Cyndy

I saw one of you guys on a Harley at the Ocean Springs Walmart. Told me about the upcoming show at Hard Rock in Biloxi. Pretty cool!

July 9, 2014 6:55 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Nick Mann

My wife and I came to see you guys the other night in Hot Springs, Ar. I’ve been wanting to see yall since I was a kid and I was NOT let down. 2nd row and we rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it. Hope to see you guys again soon!

July 4, 2014 6:53 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Bill Frazier

I love You and God bless you, your an oasis in a virtual desert, your music makes my adams apple swell sometimes

July 2, 2014 1:05 pmPosted 4 months ago
    mike

I bought Simplicity because I read you guys went back to your “roots” and WTF?! maybe its my fault I was expecting a masterpiece such as Mechanical Resonance or Psychotic supper or Great Radio Controversy but I was so let down. What has happened? You guys can’t move your fingers fast enough on those guitars like the old days? so its a perfect name for this new record “simplicity” because all the riffs are simple riffs nothing stands out such something like “Comin atcha live”. Look guys , I support Tesla and those first 3 records were the best records of any band of all time! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME A FOURTH MASTERPIECE! that could bring the heavy metal back instead of this gaga crap these kids listen too today! a fan always a fan, Mike.

June 29, 2014 7:49 pmPosted 4 months ago
    rachelle

I LOVE Y*ALL! I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 Y*ALL 2 PUT OUT A NEW ALBUM!! TESLA…U ROCK!

June 27, 2014 3:29 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Manne

Like the pic with Death Angel.

June 26, 2014 11:11 pmPosted 4 months ago
    Steve

Just an 80′s couple that wanted to say thanks for the songs, stories & memories..more than you know!