• 0
#cccfadetrue

September 10, 2013 12:00 amPosted 1 year ago
    venkat

hai

September 1, 2013 5:18 amPosted 1 year ago
    nancy

BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC ALOT LATELY…….AND NOW HAVE DECIDED THAT LAST YEARS MOTHERS DAY MONEY I’VE BEEN HOLDING ONTO FOR A RAINY DAY IS GOING TO BE USED TO BUY THE EUROPE CD YOU HAVE MADE. LOVING YOU

August 28, 2013 8:44 amPosted 1 year ago
    danna helm

I love you guys sooo much i have been going to all of your concerts since 1986. I just seen you guys at the diamond ballroom in OKC on june 11. The very next week i got a Tesla logo tattoo on my leg! Its awsome!

August 12, 2013 8:36 amPosted 1 year ago
    Louise

I am a french woman, living in Gatineau Quebec Canada. And I say….” You need to come to Ottawa Ontario Canada!!! We do love your music. And although its great that I will see you in Florida next year. I wanna hear you ROCK in my neck of the woods too. Lets hear it all over Ottawa I say.!
    Love…

Lady Louise

August 10, 2013 1:48 amPosted 1 year ago
    tammy hill

HEY GUYS… U ARE THE BEST EVER.!! I’M AN OLD BAY AREA GIRL.MET JEFF & TOMMY AT A BAR IN SAN LEANDRO, MANY YEARS AGO.(PERSUADERS /BABYLON ,ROBERT THE BASS PLAYER A GOOD FRIEND..THEY WERE PLAYING THAT NIGHT..SEEN U IN TAMPA ,FL @1992, & IN RENO,NV JUNE2012. SURE WISH U ALL COULD OF PLAYED A LITTLE LONGER. CAME 2 SEE U !! NOT SCORPIONS SO MUCH. REALLY.!! UR MY HEART. NO ONE WILL EVER TOP U, IN MY LIFE TIME.!!. ITS 10:30 FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS. REMEMBER THAT ONE???? MIC FAZE MAGAZINE, LONG AGO. ONE OF MY BESTIST BUDS.HA!HA!

August 6, 2013 9:54 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Larry C, Collins Jr

Great show in Toledo boys !!! I brought the wife & kid from rural Michigan to see this up close solo show.( 47th B-day present ) I’d just like to let Frank know his boy did a stellar job !!!! Before & during the show !!! Lots to be proud of !!!! Great job kid !!!! Catch you guys next time !!!! Thanks for another NO BS Rock Show !!!! Good luck !!!

August 5, 2013 2:20 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lorrie Mays

The mandolin player that played with you in toledo was awesome! Should have him tour with you! You guys are great!!

August 5, 2013 8:52 amPosted 1 year ago
    Mike Bovee

The outdoor show Aug. 4Th in Toledo(Sylvania) Ohio sounded VERY GOOD ! Excellent vocals, great guitars and bad ass drumming ! Thanks for playing here !

August 4, 2013 5:25 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Scott Luebke

Was at show in Kettering, Ohio . Totally awesome show, was great to see you guys again. God bless all of you and good luck on your tour.

August 1, 2013 8:27 pmPosted 1 year ago