• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

July 2, 2013 10:24 amPosted 9 months ago
    bruce

Great gig last night here in Portland, Maine! Do come back here more often fellas!!!!!

July 1, 2013 10:00 pmPosted 9 months ago
    CL

I wish there were some pictures or videos of you all as City Kidd from the Oasis Ballroom days ! Saw you there many times…the best of times !

June 19, 2013 6:07 pmPosted 10 months ago
    Sheila

I just had to go see you guys. Not sure if I will have the opportunity to again since I am in final stage of kidney failure. I hope to. I really enjoyed the show to the fullest and would have loved to have met all of you. You all still sound amazing. Hope you visit hard rock in Boloxi Ms. Again

June 16, 2013 11:52 amPosted 10 months ago
    Nathan Dominic

Caught the show last Friday night at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS (06.14.2013) …
    nearly 28 years later and almost 15 million albums sold you guys are still rocking. I play Acoustic guitar and love everything y’all play … especially the way you employ the acoustic guitar into your songs that rock out. Nice that some bands (TESLA) still have a scope on musical talent that doesn’t involve just effects and distortion through an amp but can hold there own with the proof of acoustic work that does not hide mistakes on the fret board but exposes them… and you guys were perfect and awesome on stage.
    Keep doing what you do cause we love it here in Mississippi.

June 14, 2013 10:48 amPosted 10 months ago
    cyrena williamson

Was blown away by the sound quality & the lively performance considering the lengthy tour! Had a blast & think I’m in love w/Frank (heehee). Did miss Song & Emotion & Caught Up In a Dream. Thanks Tesla ! Love from Houston :)

• May 25, 2013 11:53 amPosted 11 months ago
    kayseri araba kiralama

I just could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info an individual provide to your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly in order to inspect new posts

May 19, 2013 6:05 pmPosted 11 months ago
    Ken

Got to meet Jeff and Frank today in the hotel I stayed at and got a great photo of Jeff and I. Tesla played last night in Airway Heights and wow what an amazing show. Thanks Tesla you guys truly are all about what music once was and still should be.

May 18, 2013 12:29 amPosted 11 months ago
    Rebeka Lopez

Thank You Tesla for the most amazing show tonight at THE EMERALD QUEEN CASINO. You still rock so hard. We had so much fun!

May 5, 2013 12:31 amPosted 11 months ago
    pit

Tesla and Scorpions are the best bands ever. The voices of Jeff and Klaus are awesome. I saw this fantastic bands together in Nürnberg Germany. Amazing, powerfull, divine. Tesla and Scorpions forever.

April 5, 2013 5:46 pmPosted 1 year ago
    angie mcbride

Would love to see the band back in Greensboro N.C. Promise to be there,theres nothing like listening to the band rock the house.