• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

March 29, 2013 3:54 amPosted 1 year ago
    pit

Sorry for the mistake i mean awesome. By the way jeff and klaus have the very best voices of rock in the world no compares at all

March 29, 2013 3:46 amPosted 1 year ago
    pit

Superband Tesla excuse my bad english i am a big fan from germany 51 years old and your music is aweful. Hardrock at its best. Tesla and scorpions are my very favorite bands. Keep on rocking. Tesla and scorpions for ever and ever.

February 2, 2013 4:27 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Geno

One of the ALL time Great rock n roll bands! Grew up playing in metal band in Sacramento and Tesla was the bench mark we set for our selves! GO TESLA!!!!

February 26, 2013 3:09 pmPosted 1 year ago
      DAS

I remember the days back in Sacramento when the fellas played the bars and even storgae sheds…we knew they would make it! God Bless “Love Song”

January 31, 2013 1:30 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Melissa

I just sat for probably the 500th time in my life and listened to Five Man Accoustical Jam all the way through. I love it as much now as I did after listen #1. Thank you.

January 6, 2013 11:25 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Wendy

Hi, Was just thinking of you at Livestock
    here in Florida : ) My friends and I were
    SOOO happy to see you and had such
    a great time seeing you guys and just
    singing along with you!!! Hope all is
    well and miss you guys.
    Love,
    Wendy

December 1, 2012 8:02 amPosted 1 year ago
    Darrick Smith

Im 35 and have loved you since I was a kid and you first came out. I burned through so many of your cassette tapes in my walk-man! I play your songs for my 9 year old daughter and 3 year old son and they love you also! Can’t wait till you come close to Omaha, NE. again. I have seen you 3 times and everytime I never want the show to end! Keep on playing the best music ever!

November 20, 2012 11:50 pmPosted 1 year ago
    eul

philippines fans have waited on you(tesla). hope you visit philippines for concert. soon

November 16, 2012 10:46 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Cin

Tesla Rocks!!!! Patiently waiting for you to come back to Albuquerque, NM! Please visit us real soon!

November 15, 2012 3:59 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Lynn

When will you come tour Southern California again? You an awesome band! Please tour here this summer I want to see you live!!!

November 10, 2012 1:11 amPosted 1 year ago
    brandi west

Hey Tesla, I know u guys are on a break but hope u come to phx someday soon !!! Frank your new cd absoutley rocks luv it!!! and Jeff awesome doing the country thing! I love rock n roll and country . I’ts too bad people can be close minded about music. thats what i love about u guys u explore both , and that just shows to me u love what u do! ROCK ON!!!:)