• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

November 1, 2012 1:01 amPosted 1 year ago
    emma vaughn

Jeff Keith….. u have to be the sexiest man on earth ……. Luv ur vocals !!!! Come and sing for me sometime…..

October 17, 2012 9:27 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Stephanie

I can remember shows at C Street North…

Oh so long ago seeing City Kidd and then watching your career just take off. Big shows with Tesla were awesome too. But I will always remember those small clubs! Great job guys!

September 23, 2012 5:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Cara Anne
  • August 29, 2012 1:19 pmPosted 1 year ago
    KayLee

Here are some pictures I took from the Columbus Ohio show, August 16

August 23, 2012 2:05 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Pam Elsbury

Is 56 too old to be a groupie? I hope not, because I caught your show in Pittsburgh and am now totally devoted to Tesla! In your “hayday” you just skirted my consciousness because I was a rooted housewife buried in the wilds of West Virginia, but since I cut my teeth on Zeppelin, Humble Pie, Black Sabbath, etc., I thought I’d give it a shot when my (younger) husband suggested your show. And hell, I’m glad I said yes because you blew my freaking mind! It’s so nice to be able to appreciate you on several levels. I’m still young enough to love your dynamics, emotion and raw energy, but old enough to love your technical brilliance, musicality and professionalism. In short, I am now a devoted Tesla “chick.” I CANNOT WAIT for your next show either in Pittsburgh or nearby.

August 10, 2012 8:44 pmPosted 1 year ago
    mitch

i really like your band. always liked your music. keep it up.

July 26, 2012 2:12 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Robin

I wish I could upload some pics I took at the show in Biloxi Ms..they are really good of the band..I’m still talking about the show and it was almost a week ago that I saw them!! I will never forget getting to meet them and talk to them personally..they rock!!!

August 11, 2012 4:39 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Love

did they play acousic or did they play electirc?

August 11, 2012 4:40 pmPosted 1 year ago
      Love

robin, did they play acousic or were they electric?

July 26, 2012 1:46 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Jeff

I totally agree with Arron, Tesla rocks hard like the Crue. We’re never too old for these jams.

July 20, 2012 11:48 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Arron

Besides the Crue these guys are one of the best bands from that time and still going strong!