• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

• July 16, 2012 10:31 amPosted 2 years ago
    Pete Szmurlo

I had the pleasure of seeing you guys perform live (again) this weekend in McHenry, IL and it was AWESOME!! You are my favorite band, I can never get enough (office, car, motorcycle, etc.) and my wish is to meet all of you one day! Keep on ROCKIN!!! It’s a crazy world that we live in and your music allows me to forget all the BS that we all encounter in our lives… I am forever thankful for your talents and existence….and yes, your songs speak to me as I relate and connect with ALL of them!

July 7, 2012 8:31 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Dean Dilorenzo

A big Hello to Tesla…and Thank You. Spent 2 days with them, it was the best time of my life. The band did some Tesla art on my arm. Its Tattooed now…..love it. If you band members see this, please check the email I sent you from this web page. Its very Important. Love u guys forever more..

July 7, 2012 6:29 amPosted 2 years ago
    Doug Sellar

Saw you guys if Clifton park new York last night. You guys brought it for sure. Awesome awesome show. Can’t wait till next time!

July 8, 2012 2:35 pmPosted 2 years ago
      Douglas Pilato

I was at the Clifton Park show…you’all kicked some ass for sure. I have seen you perform many times since 1986 (with DLR)…still amazing…Thank You!

July 3, 2012 7:51 pmPosted 2 years ago
    andy morreira

Ive been a fan of tesal for over twenty five years and you guy’s just keep on kicking ass I love ur music you guys are the best keep on rocking and I’ll keep on rolling cant wait tell I hear some new tunes from you thanks you fan andy n,………………………..

June 30, 2012 11:45 amPosted 2 years ago
    Dmitry

When in Moscow, Russia?

June 27, 2012 8:44 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Katrina

Tesla kiks ass! I wish you guys were doing Oregon this time around.

June 24, 2012 3:51 amPosted 2 years ago
    Craig Newman

I posted some of my pics from the first 3 songs rule from Staples Center on to your Face Book page, And you all still fab and with enegy, Hope you headline future shows

June 21, 2012 4:01 pmPosted 2 years ago
    cherie brown

Yall are fabulous from years ago to now!

June 18, 2012 12:49 amPosted 2 years ago
    Tina ross

I luv u…. I was an 80″s rocker and im 43 and u still make me want to rock..thank u..i really am in luv with Jeff

June 11, 2012 12:42 amPosted 2 years ago
    Rod Hohstadt

My brother some how got me VIP at chinook winds casino I still don’t know how I can top that my life will never be the same. I’m still shakin sitin next to Brian for a picture holly hell is this for real! You guys are the reason I wAke up every day and believe their is a god, keep it coming every album you have produced rules and has a spot in my collection. Some day I hope to have a brew with you guys. By the way David is young but kicks major ass. Nice to meet you amazing!!!