• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

October 29, 2014 6:22 pmPosted 1 day ago
    Marcelo

from Argentina tesla is the best!!!!!!!!! in español tesla lo maximo please vengan a argentina please!!!!!!!!!!!

October 25, 2014 1:01 amPosted 6 days ago
    sheryl kent

Always liked. Tesla. Love. New. Songs. Still. Rocking. Out

September 1, 2014 1:05 pmPosted 1 month ago
    Kim Finnie

I had the time of my life on the last MORC! Your music has made me happy & brought me up when I’m down for years now! My husband was the FOH sound man at the Troc when you recorded the Five Man Acoustical Jam!We were there for 4 daze! To see it again on the cruise brought tears to my eyes! You guys are the best! So positive & uplifting!

August 16, 2014 3:46 pmPosted 2 months ago
    David

Came from the UK to see you guys in Pittsburgh – what a show! You guys rocked from the beginning – thank you so much for a really great show and thanks to Troy for giving our son your drumstick – now maybe you can come over to the UK to see me next time!

August 12, 2014 2:46 pmPosted 2 months ago
    Jester

Last time I got to see y’all was 1988 Boise, ID. You ripped it and totally stole the show away from Def Leppard… Can’t Wait to see ya in Vegas Sept 20th. Hands down the best Metal Band ever…

July 29, 2014 9:17 pmPosted 3 months ago
    Leanne

Rockin Guitars Very Hot (:

July 27, 2014 5:01 pmPosted 3 months ago
    André

Hello you we’re my first concert in 1989 went you opened for poison in montreal at the old forum i’m asking you please Come black to montreal its Been so long since i heard tesla live . So please please Cum to montreal…………

July 24, 2014 11:01 amPosted 3 months ago
    rebecca

Thanks Keith for the best birthday ever, great to have met you in person. Your not like most rock stars. you took pic’s with me and my friends. and sang happy birthday to me thanks! will never forget. sorry I tried to kiss u on the cheek. wasn’t thinking. I wouldn’t want people trying to kiss me either. just was so blown away. your the best!

July 15, 2014 6:27 amPosted 3 months ago
    stevan

U guys should write something about Nikola Tesla ,if you already have his last name , who he was and what he did for humanity, and how everybody screwed up his life , specially Edison
    Greetings from Serbia

July 18, 2014 10:55 amPosted 3 months ago
      Brian

Hey Stevan, Check out a song called “Edison’s Medicine” on the Psychotic Supper album. :)