• 0
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
#cccfadetrue

June 8, 2012 3:36 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Aya Ortega Gil

OH! I love u guys! the fuckings gods. I remember the first time I saw you (I was too young), I liked your music, I liked your fucking gorgeous face, as moved, and ran from side to side of the stage. His energy captivated me and now i can’t get out your music of my head!
    Thanks for all!!!!! (sorry for my english!!) I will be waiting to see you live! you shall be eternal for me.

PD. haha indeed, you are “forever young” ! (:

May 29, 2012 2:15 amPosted 2 years ago
    Lance Davis

Just saw you guys at Treasure Island Casino in Red Wing, MN. Wow! Even though I grew up listening to your band and have loved your music for years I had never seen you live…I have to say it was one of the best shows I have seen in a long time and what made it that way was how effing cool, down to earth, and refreshingly honest and appreciative you were.

I LOVED the music as it brought back lots of memories for me growing up. One of the first videos I saw was Modern Day Cowboy which blew my mind and helped to open my mind as a fifth grader! But, what moved me most about your show was what I could feel in the lyrics of your songs when I was a kid was backed up in a real heartfelt and true way similar to what I interpreted through your albums originally about life’s challenges (Heaven’s Trail) and the way you guys communicated about love…not just in general, but just your take on what life is all about was just really fucking cool. It’s hard to explain, but I just really related then and that carries through and is WITH ME today! I will see you guys more when you are near as it was an amazing experience. Vocals, guitar, and and VIBE were excellent. THANK YOU. It was a night I won’t forget.
    Lance Davis
    Inver Grove Heights, Mn

May 13, 2012 2:46 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Lorrie Ligman

Tesla rules. Jeff’s voice is the best ever. Love you guys for ever. You’ve always been my fav band and see you everytime you’re in Wisconsin. Can’t wait to see you in Janesville and West Allis Wisconsin 2012. XOXO Keep on keepin on you guys. Wish I could shake you hands one day. And Jeff, thanks for all u do for animals. :)

April 10, 2012 10:14 amPosted 2 years ago
    Janalynn Brewer

Been following your music since ya started!!! I love you all……There is not another band out there like Tesla…Seen you in 1986 at Bogarts in Cincinnati………..Come back to Indiana or Ohio soon dudes…I’ll be there!!

February 27, 2012 12:14 amPosted 2 years ago
    brandi west

Loved ur show when u came to phoenix I was so happy about the venue change to celebrity theatre… my favorite place to see a show. my 13-year old son had a blast! had really good seats , got a hand slap from Dave Rude at the end of the show he loved that! I love ur cover of i love you u guys did a GREAT job on that song !!

February 21, 2012 9:52 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Allan Castillo

love the band, and the songs. you guys rock!! Had a great time when you guys were in Albuq,NM. @ The Hard Rock. keep turning out the music. ”TESLA ROCKS!!!!!”

February 13, 2012 12:40 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Dave Mathias

Ya’ll have stayed in the same groove all these years. For that I really admire. About all I listen to is Tesla, DRB and Frank Hannon Band anymore. Keep it real and rockin’! See ya’ll in Hot Springs, Ark. 7-21-12. Duane you did an awesome job on the site!

February 13, 2012 12:34 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Dave Mathias

Great tunes! Ya’ll have stayed in the same groove all these years. For that I admire.About all I listen to anymore Tesla, DRB, Frank Hannon Band.Ya’ll Rock see ya in Hot springs, Ark. 7-21-12.

February 6, 2012 11:17 amPosted 2 years ago
    shari taylor

Still going strong love you guys, your music, lyrics makes me feel good God Bless

February 6, 2012 3:03 amPosted 2 years ago
    Lou Johnson

fuckin love u guys ,really down to earth,really nice guys doin what they were put here to do.Havinga shitty day ,turn on some Tesla and forget what a shitty day u had!!!!!!!!!