TWISTED WIRES & the acoustic sessions: 2011

TWISTED WIRES & the acoustic sessions...2011

This is a fantastic CD release by TESLA titled "Twisted Wires & the acoustic sessions..." This CD (12 tracks) features two brilliant brand new tracks, namely "2nd Street" & "Better Off Without You" as well as 'the older' 10 songs being a combination of the last recorded (acoustic tracks) with the former guitarist Tommy Skeoch in 2005 & acoustic remakes/versions from their catalog.

Stand-outs/gems/solid tracks include "Second Street" (wonderful melody, acoustic guitars & vocals), "Better Off Without You" (beautiful guitar chords, melody & vocals) & "A Lot To Lose" (incredible melody, harmonies/vocals & guitars). Great tracks include "Into The Now*", "Hang Tough", "Edison's Medicine*", "What You Give" (a slow track with great guitar finger pick-ups & vocals), "Shine Away*" (great guitar work & interesting harmonies), "I Love You*", "Changes" (great piano & guitar chords combination), "Caught In A Dream" & "Song And Emotion". On overall, Tesla (being known for their brilliant combination of acoustic & electric guitar sounds) will impress you in this CD 'Twisted Wires', a highly recommended CD listening. I was pleasantly surprised at the enjoyment I felt listening to this CD (acoustic tracks). A well deserved 5 star performance!

- M. Mariba "the teacher"

TESLA:

July 12, 2011
Length
64:30
Format
4 Panel Fold-Out Digipack
Record Label
TESLA Electric Company Recordings, Inc.
CREDITS
Band Photos
Ross Halfin

TWISTED WIRES2012 Tour

[+] VIEW ALL

January 24, 2013 2:04 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Mike Plaisted

Listening since the late 80′s. Saw you numerous times. I appreciate this excellent blend of Acoustic and Electric. You guys have always made such powerful & feel good music…complimented by the necessaary rasp and screamin guitar riffs. I share your “caught in a dream” sentiments ~ Thank You for “hanging tough”!

November 11, 2012 6:22 pmPosted 1 year ago
    Judy

Jk is such a sexy man…..

July 28, 2012 6:05 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Jennifer

By the way, I meant to say that Edison’s Medicine is a very important song to me. Take Care.

July 28, 2012 6:03 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Jennifer

I have psychokinetic abilities, and electromagnetism IS the Fourth Dimension! It’s completely paranormal, but I have much in common with Nikola Tesla and Carl Jung! I have been a fan of yours since the ’90s… and would love to meet you guys someday. Here’s to Higher Dimensionality, and ESP! :) I currently reside in WA.

July 11, 2012 10:12 amPosted 2 years ago
    Stefan

Whenever I get to listening to this cd my skin gets so “goosebumpy” that i fear it could wreck my clothes.
    Hoping to see you performing in Europe soon!!!

June 30, 2012 7:37 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Paul

TESLA…….Nuff Said !!! Love everything TESLA from Mechanical Resonance to Twisted Wires & the Acoustic Sessions!!! Of course every cover you’ve done in between

• May 14, 2012 12:53 amPosted 2 years ago
    DEREK BRAASCH

Just wanted to let TESLA know that you guys are an amazing band and a great group of musicians. Everyone of your albums rock and there is never a dull moment. You also do one of the best job of cover other bands songs. Can’t wait to see you guys in Chicago in June. Keep rockin.

February 21, 2012 10:31 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Roadie

Twisted Wires on LP

February 21, 2012 10:29 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Roadie

When are we gonna get Twisted Wires on LP

February 7, 2012 12:25 pmPosted 2 years ago
    Tami Painter

I really love your cover of I Love You. You guys do an amazing job. It’s my new favorite song! =)